Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 3: Grin and Pucker

Day 3 was not as interesting as day 2. I think the initial shock of the quality of guys that were actually messaging me was a lot to take in. Laura was right... Stupid Cupid is the way to go with online dating. I actually had conversations with decent guys. Great job Stupid Cupid, you have peaked my interest. But don't get to cocky Mr. Cupid... you have your creepos as well. Case in point, picture number one below.... now, could someone please answer me this, why would you put that picture of yourself up if you have no abs first of all.... secondly since when is showing your no abbed stomach and your pubes considered sexy? It's not... at least not to me.

Another funny thing... I am on 2 sites now, clearly. Well, if you message me on fish 5 times and I do not respond even once, what makes you think that I will respond i you message me on cupid? And mentioning in your cupid message that you take pics of yourself in the bathroom mirror because you have no one else to take a picture of you because I didn't answer you on fish and you saw that I hate that on cupid does not help your cause. I don't care that you have no friends and have to talk to yourself in the mirror, it doesn't change the fact that your pictures are straight douchey! 

How do you like the grin and pucker picture, Keri?? Josh thinks it is the way to get a girl... in this guy's case, not so much!

Also, don't try to trick me by making your profile picture one that was undeniably taken in 1974 at your high school prom. a) I am not looking to date my dad and b) YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT ANYMORE!!!!! 

And my final absolutely not of the day is, making your subject line "I drive a Jeep" does not turn me on. Thanks.

I did admit to one guy that I have talked to a good bit last night and today that I am doing this all for a blog. I told him that I would put him in the blog for today, so here you go flash, thanks for the terrible fashion advice.

Shellie, it is almost time for that babysitter... I just got asked out on my first date. Italian... a date has not been set yet. I informed him I am going to New Orleans this weekend and I will likely not come back in good health. In his picture he is dressed like a giant banana. I hope he wears the banana suit and I hope date number 1 is a compete laugh ass joke so I can write something super funny and have a great first internet date story!! We shall decide on a date and location when I return from this debacle of a weekend. And while I am on that subject, days 4-8 of this blog will be nonexistent. I will at no point be in the right frame of mind to take the time to blog in Nola. Don't cry... it will be okay. I will come back on Tuesday with not only 4 days worth of online dating juice, but great New Orleans stories as well. That I can promise...

That's my rant for today. Until Tuesday, please enjoy a few of my favorite pictures of today's gentlemen callers. 






2 comments:

  1. 1) I am super excited that I am your first (and currently only) follower.
    2) I hate to break it to you, my fellow Grammar Nazi, but there is a grammatical error in your blog. (Oh the horror!)

    Aside from that, thanks for entertaining myself and my friends (none of whom are single, all of whom are dying to meet you in person) this fine Friday night. Have fun in NOLA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Misty, I can't be perfect always, but maybe I should start reading my posts and checking for errors before I post them. I swear one day I will meet your friends. Maybe this weekend? Let me know well in advance of your next gathering and I will be there.

      Delete