Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hi Stephen....

Please don't yell a me!! I know it has been a while since the last post. To be honest, things in the online dating world have not been that interesting as of late. It is pretty much the same thing day after day.... douche bag, douche bag, douche bag. I told banana boy that I would go on a date with him, but I keep forgetting to message him back to set a date. I think I need some motivation. Does anyone want to sign in and pretend to be me for a little bit? I promise it will be fun! After visiting my family's standard Friday night dinner location, Petruccelli's, the owner (and my former boss), Charlie and I came to the decision that any dates had will take place at Petruccelli's simply for comic relief. So one day I will decide to message banana boy and let him meet me at Petruccelli's to be berated by all of my favorite people up there.

Here is what I am still not understanding... if you have messaged me once and I didn't answer, why do you insist on messaging me again? Fishes has sent me several repeat offenders. It is almost to the point where I am just going to have to pull out my bitch side and tell them how it is. I have one loser that messages me at least once maybe twice a week, and his message is always the same. Please enjoy the message below:

"So, when I see you, the hi hey or hello just doesn't cut it. Your beauty makes me
go duh. The most amazing part is looking in your eyes. They amaze me. Reading
your profile, I can tell that your a cool girl! You know I think you and I could
have cool conversations together. My name is Steven and I hope this message
allows you to respond. How are you?"

Hi Stephen, it is clear that you copy and paste these words to every girl that you message. It is also clear that you spent a full 24 hours sitting in front of your computer typing and deleting until you settled on these words. You are not looking into my eyes. You are looking at a picture of me. We are not going to have cool conversations together because I am never going to message you back. If i decide to I can promise you that you will likely cry or report me for bullying. Please forgive me for my harsh words, but it is never going to happen. Now, go back to playing dungeons and dragons and please stop sending me the same message over and over again. Thanks, Nikki






That is all for today. I think I hit my allotment of mean comments above! I promise I will try to get back in the swing of things soon. It is just really starting to seem hopeless that online dating can really provide one with my standards with a lover.... But seriously.... who wants to play me for a while?? I am bored.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha....you make me giggle! Poor Steven. He seems really nice, pathetic but nice. LOL One day your prince will come :) It takes time and you shall never settle cause you are WAY better than that! I love you Bone!

    ReplyDelete